Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Here is what I am trying to do:

- Job request is entered in Form-A.

- When Form-A is submitted, apple.cgi tells the user
the form is successfully submitted and at the same
time appends the request into an html file
(banana.html) that can be seen on the web.

- There is a checkbox near each request on Form-A.
I want that when the checkbox is checked (meaning the
job is done), the job request disappears form the html
file.
Or, the checkbox stays in the box as checked, to show
that the job is done.

---
Below is the apple.cgi, which parses Form-A.  It is
working in that it shows the output when form is
submitted, it appends the information to the html file
and puts a checkbox near each request. However, I
don't quite know how to show the job is done for
tracking purpose.
Any help will help :)

thanks a billion!
-vicky

#!/tools/bin/perl

require "cgi-lib.pl";
&ReadParse;

open (LOG, ">>../../docs/banana.html");

print &PrintHeader;
print "<HTML><BODY>";
foreach $i (keys %in)
{
print LOG "$i = $in{$i}<br>";
print "<p>$i= $in{$i}</P>";
}
print "Your request has been successfully submitted,
thank you!<br><br>";

print LOG "<form method=\"post\"
action=\"../../cgi-bin/apple.cgi\">";
print LOG "<br>";
print LOG "Check when merged <input type=\"checkbox\"
name=\"Status\" value=\"merged\" >";
print LOG "<input type=\"submit\" value=\"submit\">";
print LOG "</form>";

print "</BODY></HTML>";

close (LOG);
#end of program