From: Oktay Ahmed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SEND

Hi

Ý am a very beginner in Perl. Here is my problem:

I want to send some data on (via) established connection (telnet). I don't
need any code to establish connection, to login, etc. I just need to send
data (including "\n" at the end). How to do this?

What modules I have to use?

Sorry for asking this kind of simple questions...

Best,
Oktay

-----
Oktay AHMED, MA, Chairman
MENSA MACEDONIA, The High-IQ Society
P.O.Box 747, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web: <www.mensa.org.mk>
Fax: +1 305 574 0549 (USA) /  +44 870 136 3517 (UK)
-----