Hi!,

I have a perl script test.pl which is present in
directory A. And this test.pl script uses some other
scripts in directory A to do some processes, and hence
uses relative paths respective to directory A. The
perl script runs successully in directory A.

But when I have to call this Perl script from
directory B, it does not run because the relative
paths are not valid. How can I run this script from
directory B without necessitating changes in paths.

regards
srinivas