From: mb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 January 2002 14:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: please Help ! Database connection

Hi,
I just need when does this kind of error is raised :
[Fri Jan 25 15:16:29 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from
script. Bad header=Error connecting to gestion100:
c:/phpweb/cgi-bin/majbd.cgi

Kind Regards, asma

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.