From: Jason Purdy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Text::CSV problem

That's a cool tip - thanks!  Now when looking at the file, I see this:

$ od -c oldfile3.csv |more
0000100   O   N   E   L       B   R   A   I   D   Z   E   N       1   9
0000120   6   1  \v   7   0   7       O   F   F   I   C   E   "   ,   "

What the heck is a "\v"?  When I tried to s/[\n\r\v]//gs; on the line, I get

this error message:

Unrecognized escape \v passed through at ./part2.pl line 21.

Thanks!

Jason

If memory serves me right, on Friday 25 January 2002 14:26,