From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl, Black book

What do everyone think about this book?

Perl
Second Edition
Black Book
By Steven Holzner?
Price: $59.99  (41.99 @Amazon)

I was at Borders last night

PS:  Of course the list has been a valuable resource, but I am looking for
a very good
book on my shelf.

Also, what is a very good book on Java-script.  I mean raw JavaScript.
What I am looking for
a something in image caching and other information to speedup the
validation and loading of
WEB pages.

Thank you all for making this list an enjoyable place to hung out.