Hi

I've asked this before, I've subsequently discovered that there are aliases
for the types, A for ascii and I for binary and that the types are
functions in the Net::FTP module and not parameters. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Thanks, again

eddie
---------------------- Forwarded by Eddie T Kayes/UK/CSC on 01/29/2002