Where might one find this 'tutorial'?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Benware [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:44 PM
To: Beginners perl
Subject: Re: Hash Question

"Balint, Jess" wrote:

> Since this is a beginners list, I thought I would be allowed to ask this
> question. Can there be multiple values for hash keys, or just one? The
> reason I am asking is that I am working on a statistical program and would
> need to use multiple hashes as values of another hash. If this is
possible,
> please let me know. Thank you.
>
> -Jess
>
> --

If, by chance, you're not confused enough yet, you could take a
look at a "tutorial", (and I use that term loosely), that I wrote
ONLY to help myself understand nested hashes.

(Although I think what you want is really called a hash of lists,
examples of which should be in any good Perl book).

Bompa

PS: Keep in mind said "tutorial" is not authoritative as I was leaning
more towards illustrating the concept rather than coding accuracy.

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
          This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

         Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

         BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.