On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>       Can anyone stand me up on this....
>
>       I keep getting a warning message:
>
>       "Value of <HANDLE> construct can be "0"; test with defined() at
> mk_LNPTYPE_counts line 65535"
>
>       What does this mean?
>
>       What does line 65535 refer to?  I only have about 20 lines of code.
>
>       How do I test with defined()?
>
>       Where can I read about this?

The error means you are using <HANDLE> in a conditional expression where
its value can be evaluated to "0", so you should be testing for
definedess, not truth.  Did you forget to put brackets around HANDLE in a
while loop?

What's the code?  We need the context of the code to understand what the
error is referring to!

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/