From: Bruce Ambraal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 February 2002 16:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: finding .jpg or any .extention file

John
This is greater than great...
Thinks are getting to hot for me.
Thank again, I'll chat to you tomorrow, have to go...

In mean time  you may think about the this one, and don't tell me you got
this one too.

Goes like this:
1)Open a file, create if necessary,
2)Prints you name into the file every time someone presses "enter",
3)Print a newline
4)Seek to the beginning of the file without closing the file
5)Print the file to STDOUT.

cheers for now and thank alot
Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.