I'm curious how you got this script to work, I re-wrote his with something
like this:

my @hosts = ("1.com", "2.com", "3.com", "4.com");

foreach my $key (@hosts) {
   system("ssh -l @ARGV[0] $key");
}

and it will SSH to 1.com ONLY.  After the session with 1.com is ended, it
doesn't continue on to 2.com, or 3.com, etc.   What's wrong here?