On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 16:04, Jose Vicente wrote:
> The error is :
> need terminal for interactive

<snip />

> > Plese help me , how can I use fsck, because I had some errors.

<snip />

You might try answering these questions:

What is the name and version of your OS?
What is your location in relation to the machine the OS is running on?
When are you getting this error message?
Why are you running fsck?
What does this have to do with Perl?
What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

--
Today is Sweetmorn the 46th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3168
Grudnuk demand sustenance!

Missle Address: 33:48:3.521N  84:23:34.786W