On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 at 01:19 GMT, Naika - Ev1 wrote:
> I'm trying to write to a file from a 5 choice radio form and I keep
> getting this error
> Undefined subroutine &main::param called at pollresults_rg.pl line 5.
> What does that mean?

 It means that the param() subroutine can't be found in the main package
 (your program). But in fact, you really want to use the CGI.pm param()
 subroutine (CGI::param). To be able to use it directly in your program,
 you must first import it with a statement like 'use CGI qw(param);' at
 the top of your script.

--
briac
 << dynamic .sig on strike, we apologize for the inconvenience >>