I have some data which looks like this:

        Key              CPU  Mirror
          $AUDIT      8     Y
          $AUDIT1     7     Y
          $DATA1      7     Y
          $DATA2      7     Y
          $DATA3      6     Y

        This data has already been sorted, but I have a couple of disks which do not
end in a number.
I have the following setup to sort the data:

    foreach my $MyKey (sort {$a->[1] cmp $b->[1] || $a->[2] <=> $b->[2] }
                        map{ [$_,/^([a-z\-]+)(\d*)/i ] } keys %MyDisks) {

        }

        where I have [0] as the key
                         [1] is alpha portion
                         [2] is number
        I get two warnings: one for audit above and another for system. Both without
numbers.

        What can be done as it now stands or do I need to break out differently(ie, if
no numeric add a 0 to the key since I have no zero items?

        Thanks for any insights.

Wags ;)