From:                   "Bruce Ambraal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> JON MOLIN  many thanks to you too..., if that's what you want to hear.
> Don't have time for these question need to get myself skilled in Perl
> soonest.

I see ... so you don't have enough time to answer a simple
question like "Is this a homework?" ?

> I surpose the name [EMAIL PROTECTED] is meant for people
> like me

No. It's meant for people who want to learn or that need help with
what they are doing ... not for those who want us to do their
homework for them.

You have been killfiled.

Jenda

== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==