Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone still used cgi-lib.pl anymore or used any of its
subroutines for processing data in their applications.  I am writing a
secure application and don't see any harm in using the ReadParse subroutine
for processing the data, but since checking with the URL it once had
(http://cgi-lib.stanford.edu/cgi-lib/) and nothing being there, I've just
wondered if anyone had come up with something better.  I've been out of the
"CGI" part of perl for quite a while and have been mainly doing other work
with perl and just wonder if anyone has something that works good for them
that they'd be willing to share.

All comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin