        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, February 26, 2002 10:24 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Minor issues with format()

        I see what is happening, I think:  I am writing to a
        separate file each time through the loop and format
        doesn't know that each time through is a different page,
        I think.  Any pointers on how to tell format to print
        the header at the start of each new file would be
        greatly appreciated.

        Thanks for your help.