Hey all,

I am just working on a small text file and was wondering if a regular
expression would help me here.  Basically the text file looks like
this...

User data query User data query Time utilization for this billing period
Pre-paid hours:  744  Hours used so far:  29.55  Excess hours billed at:
$1.00 per hour  Traffic utilization for this billing period Pre-paid
megabytes:  500  Megabytes used so far:  60.52  Excess Megabytes billed
at:  $0.18 per Megabyte

Now I want to extract the following...

1: All digits after Pre-paid hours: including a period (.).

2: All digits after Hours user so far: including a period (.).

3: All digits after Excess Hours billed at: including a period (.).

4: All digits after Pre-paid megabytes: including a period (.).

5: All digits after Used so far: including a period (.).

6: All digits after Excess Megabytes billed at: including a period (.).

Would this be the best way of going about this?  If so where do I start
:)

Regards,

Dan