Hello all,
I'm working on a site for a t-shirt company, and doing the order process
in Perl.
I've got everything working, and working fine, but I was wondering about
different ways to go about doing this:

$the_order = new CGI;
$the_sleeve_type = $the_order->param('sleeve_type');
$the_previous_step = $the_order->param('step');
%product_to_number = ();
%number_to_description = ();
$product_to_number{"short"} = "21";
$product_to_number{"long"} = "20";
$number_to_description{"21"} = "short sleeved t-shirt";
$number_to_description{"20"} = "long sleeved t-shirt";

(The above is simplified... There are many entries in product_to_number
and number_to_description, as well as many more params passed to
$the_order.
Now, how do I go about defining multidimensional arrays, and then
accessing them? What I have now is this:

$product_number = $product_to_number{$the_sleeve_type};
$product_description = $number_to_description{$product_number};
print "[$product_number] [$product_description] ";

but I'd like to be able to get rid of %product_description altogether
and make calls to a multidimensional hash
Any ideas?

TIA,
Chris