Here's a perl question for you.  I am trying to write a few lines that will run one
one machine, and check if a file exists on other machines.  Here is what I am thinking:

                $pcommand="remsh $remote_machine -l $myaccount -n if ( -e a_file);";

                if (  system ($pcommand)  )
                {print "\n COULD NOT FIND >>> a_file \n";exit;}

problem is, it doesn't work.  Any one have an idea?

Thanks!

Randy