Jenda Krynicky wrote:
[snip]

> You could use fetchall_arrayref(), but I would not recomend doing
> that unless you are really sure the resultset is small enough. That
> would slurp all the data to memory of YOUR process with quite
> some overhead.

Are there any benchmarks on this? Becouse i guess you make the db server
work alot more, or at least for a longer time.

Consider you have a www server and a db server, then i don't think it's
fully obvious wether you'd want to fetch all the rows, so the db can
close down the connection and be ready for the next user. On the other
hand, as you say the process will eat memory...so does anyone has THE
ANSWER(TM)?

/Jon