I am on NT, trying to use 'PPM INSTALL DBI' and receiving an error message:
Error installing package 'DBI': Could not locate a PPD file for package
DBI:

Very frustrating.  I have yet to succeed with PPM.

I know there is a firewall here, is that possibly the problem?  Are there
config scripts or file some where?  I haven't had much luck locating them.
I trust PPM works because I tried 'PPM INSTALL TK' and it returned:

Version 800.023 of 'Tk' is already installed.
Remove it, or use 'verify --upgrade Tk'.

I've been referred to many docs, but none that I've found have been able to
help with this.
Thanks to any and all who can help me over this hurdle.

Peter

                    ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
THIS E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHED FILES, MAY  CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION  FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S).
ANY REVIEW, USE, DISTRIBUTION, OR DISCLOSURE BY  OTHERS IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE  INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR AUTHORIZED TO
RECEIVE  INFORMATION FOR THE RECIPIENT), PLEASE CONTACT  THE SENDER BY
REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE ALL COPIES  OF THIS MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.