Hello

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right
direction for the following regex.

Please help on the second (?: |\-)
I am trying to match either a single space ' '
or a - after 100 other characters and I want to save
the - but not the ' '
thereby $2 being undefined if ' ' is found after 100.

I'm ok with it being undefined but I'm not sure if the
above regex is valid, in fact I don't think it works
the way I want but needed to write it like that to
express what I wanted done