In my opinion, the balanace between theory and technique in the book is good, you
really can't expect a book about object oriented to be without any theory at all right?

I was very fresh on OO perl when I first read the book and I did found a lot of good
tips and advice from it.  If you are too fresh to OO perl, I would say this is a good
place to start.

Tor.