Hi everyone

I've got a bit of a problem. I'm stuck with ActiveState Perl version 5.005
build 522 because of lack of support for current versions by a *really*
important piece of software I use.

I'm trying to install the appropriate File::copy module (for build 522)
from ActiveStates respository, I've got it but there is very little help on
how to install (unless you use ppm).

To confound the problem, the machine that needs the module is on our
intranet so there is no way of connecting the ppm to ActiveState.

So, does anyone know how to:

1)      Set the repository for ppm to a location on my disc?

or

2)      Install file::copy without using ppm?

I've installed modules manually before with a makefile and NMake but there
isn't a Makefile included with the pm stuff.

Hope someone can help

Best wishes
James