Hi Tim!

ThankQ for the Quick reply!
i was unable to send the Attachment due to its Size

However, i would like to Confirm yes it has that
i)YES it has a Yellow Perl icon!

my file is called hello1.plx is that ok.. even if i
have placed the default..?!

or should i go to explorer and
View>>FolderOptions>>FileTypes and change teh
extension to pl instead of PLX.. ?!

thanks Once Again!
MaLs..