Hi all,
Firstly, thanks for all your help, its really appreciated !!!!!!

I emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] and asked about using HTML templates instead of
embedding my HTML in my perl scripts. It was suggested that I use the
following code.

---------     filename = sample.pl --------------------------

#!/usr/bin/perl

use HTML::Template;

my $template = HTML::Template->new(filename => 'test.tmpl');

$template->param(
    HOME => $ENV{HOME},
    PATH => $ENV{PATH},
);

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";

print $template->output;

print "\n\nINC = @INC \n\n";

---------------------- filename: test.tmpl    THIS IS YOUR TEMPLATE
FILE-----------------------------

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Test Template</TITLE>
<BODY>
My home directory is<TMPL_VAR NAME=HOME>
<P>
MY PATH is set to <TMPL_VAR NAME=PATH>
</BODY>
</HTML>

But I just cant get this to work - is 'HTML::Template' a standard perl
module or do I/ can I load this module and use it ???????

I am really stuck - i have tried all the logical (and illogical) variations
of this but to no avail. I am also using server space hosted by a web space
provider (easily.co.uk) - would this make any difference ????

Thanks once again
Anadi