Hi everybody,

1) Could anyone share their experience in installing mod_perl on
Windows

(2000 or any for that matter). I read some stories about bad support
for

multithreading on winxxx as opposed to Linux etc so I wonder if it's
worth considering installation on winxxx, but on the other hand I
would
like to play a bit with Perl without having to reboot to Linux.

2) (maybe it's not a very 'begginer' issue): I started working with
Tomcat and this is comes with the Apache server; mod_perl comes with
its

own the Apache server version. Do you think there would be any
conflict
if I tried to use both Tomcat and mod_perl?

Thank you.

Adrian C.