Hello all. I have been working on this all day. I am trying to print out
numbers 1 through 10 as this loop progesses. For some reason, it doesn't
print the numbers until the end of the loop. The $done variable is set to 1
by the getUniqRand() function once certain conditions are met. Everything
works fine except the printing. The @random_numbers array is filled up one
by one from the getUniqRand() function. $opt_s is the number of elements in
@random_numbers when it is done. So if I am going to have 10,000 number in
the array, I want to print a digit each time another 1,000 are added to the
array. I believe the algorithm in the if() is correct to do this.

Is there any reason they wouldn't print until the end?

do{
        getUniqRand( $lines, $opt_s );
        print( ++$fill_pos, " " ) if( scalar( @random_numbers ) % ( int(
$opt_s / 10 ) + 1 ) == 0 );