From: @fro @ndy
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/7/02 7:33 AM
Subject: Special Characters for a text area

Hay, i am using apache with active state perl i think and i have created
a message board in cgi. I would like it so that whenever people press
enter and want to leave a line in between their posts it is displayed as
having a blank line in between. For Example:

User writes:
Hi

Hello

CGI outputs as:
Hi

Hello

Mine at the moment would print this out:

Hi Hello

I think its something to do with what is contained in the thing at the
top of the script that parses the information =/ Please help :P

Any help that you can offer will be of assistance

Thanks

Andrew