WinXp....
Crashed my D: drive and I had most everything backup..
So when I reinstalled ActivePerl 5.6.xx I downloaded via PPM
(perl package installer) the DBI, DBIx::AnyDBD but could not find
DBD:mysql. Where is the package for Windows..

 I did find, at CPAN, the mysql.gz.tar version which I use with Linux but
that requires a gzip, tar and a c compiler..

Now I was running CGI scripts on WinXP with
my $dbh = DBI-> connect( "DBI:mysql:Adatabase","bobby","bobby")
and this worked.

 Will someone point me to the Win module for DBD:mysql..

Bob T