Hello All,

I am having a little bit of trouble with HTML and perl. I want to be
able to parse variable from some HTML code where a user hits a submit
button and the data they entered from that from should be parsed to the
next sub.  At the moment I am using the following code...

$action = param("action");
$crud1 = param("crud1");
$crud2 = param("crud2");
$crud3 = param("crud3");

if ($action =~ /first/)  {first();}
elsif ($action =~ /second_sub/) {second_sub();}
else{ first();}

sub first {

print<<HTML;
<form>
#User enters data in some text boxes here...
<input type="hidden" value="second_sub" name="action">
<input type="image" src="./images/submit.gif">
</form>

HTML

}

# Script is now taken to second_sub();

sub second_sub {

print $crud1, $crud2, $crud3;

}

.... but for some reason the the data from first() is not being placed
into second_sub();  Should I be adding some more hidden HTML tags in the
first(); sub?

Any help on this would be greatly appricated.

Regards,

Dan