From: Eduardo Cancino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 4:11 PM
To: List Beginners Perl
Subject: ODBC - win2k

Hi everybody, i'm new to perl and i want to connect to an access
database.

I'm using DBI::ODBC but returns that it can connect to my database:

Can't connect to database: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source
name
not found and no default driver specified (SQL-IM002)(DBD:
db_login/SQLConnect err=-1)

so, you know where can i read about making my database readable for the
script?

Thank You!

Lalo...