This is making my head hurt.  In an effort to share my pain, I humbly ask
the list for help.

(part of) My code looks like this:

chdir 'j:/wsinfo';
system "dir /p";

When I execute it from command line, I get a directory of j:\wsinfo -
exactly what I wanted.

When I execute it from a web browser, I get a directory of my web server's
wwwroot folder - less than stellar.  What am I doing wrong?

'print "Content-Type: text/plain\n\n";' is happening before I do anything
else.

I'm using Win2K, Personal Web Manager for Win2k, and Perl 5.6.1 build 631
from ActiveState.

Thanks.

John