Thanks for the info!  Here is a code snippet we are using to process the
array:

sub ViewError( % )
{
   if( $MAIN::FUNCTION != $MAIN::F_NOTHING )
   {
      if ( $MAIN::SOURCE == $MAIN::S_ERROR || $MAIN::SOURCE ==
$MAIN::S_BOTH)
      {
       $Err207Flag = "N";  ###### P. Starkey 10/12/2000 ######
   $Error=$_[0];
       print "\n\t********** Error **********\n";

         foreach $ErrKey (keys(%$Error))
         {
            $ErrNam=substr( $ErrKey, 0 ,14);
            $ErrVal=$$Error{$Errkey};
            $ErrNamLen=length( $ErrNam)+1;
            $Tab="\t";

This was all written by a vendor and I am trying to learn PERL to modify
what they did.  When you say I must print it explicitly, what exactly do you
mean?

Thanks again.