From: Ron Woodall
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/29/02 7:08 AM
Subject: GUI interfaces

Hi All:

        I require your assistance in finding a GUI interface for Perl.
I've tried
downloading Prima 1.05 but I can't get it installed. Similar problems
with
GUILoft. The problem seems to stem from my using IndigoPerl as opposed
ActivePerl. I can't get ActivePerl installed either but I have
IndigoPerl
running.

        Basically, I need to develop a GUI front-end to a production
program that
I'm writing. I feel that the GUI is required for this application
specifically to speed production.

        Thank you for your help.

        Ron Woodall
Ron Woodall