Hello all,

Solaris, Oracle 8.1.6, Perl 5

How do I write my selected row from Oracle out to a new file? Below is what
I have so far. I can select the row, but I don't know how to write it to a
new file:

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w
#
# REMEMBER! Set the environment variable: ORACLE_HOME=/path-to-oracle BEFORE
running this script.
#

use strict;
use DBI;

my $dbh = DBI->connect( 'dbi:Oracle:db',
                        'user',
                        'passwd',
                        {
                        RaiseError => 1,
                        AutoCommit => 0
                        }
                        ) || die "Database connection not made:
$DBI::errstr";
my $sql = qq{ SELECT oid FROM bv_ep_project };
my $sth = $dbh->prepare ( $sql );
$sth->execute();
$sth->finish();
$dbh->disconnect();