--- Deb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,

Hiya!

> I installed perl module Text::Reflow on perl v5.6.1 for Solaris.
>
> It built fine, but "make test" fails in that it hangs on the
> first test.

Okay, try again... does it still fail?  If yes, then download the
module manually and follow the install instructions.  If it still
fails the problem is with Text::Reflow, otherwise it is the CPAN
module.

Whichever it is, you can use 'rt.cpan.org' to submit a bug report...
and the information you gave below is probably enough to make them
happy.  Try upgrading CPAN before you do, but with Perl 5.6.1 you
shouldn't have to.  Include any platform information as well.

If you have spare time, try using the CPANPLUS module instead.  It
was announced on 'www.perl.com' recently.

Jonathan Paton