Hi,

I'm just new to Perl and have no idea where to start with the task that I have to
complete.  Any help would be appreciated.

Currently when a particular .exe is run, the following is displayed in the command
window -

License server on host "kronos".
Running since Monday 4/04/96 15:53:13.

LICENSES:
 Max-Users       Expires       Password [status]
    19           none          2aae4b60.b4ac4f0f.02 [Valid]

 Maximum active users allowed: 19
 Current active users: 6
 Available licenses: 13

ACTIVE users:
    User            Priority           Time-out in
    rdc                 2              59 minutes (at 10:44:20)
    chris               1              26 minutes (at 10:10:45)
    cheryl           none              23 minutes (at 10:07:27)

License Usage Statistics:
2 licenses revoked today 4/14/96.
0 license requests denied.
0 active users bumped by preferred user.

>From this i need to extract "just" the user names and place them into an external
>file.  How do I go about this?

Thanks heaps
Melissa

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.