Greetings,

I am having trouble with calling a perl script from within a parent script.
I am using PerlTK to display a gui that contains several buttons.  When the
user clicks a button, another script is sourced and run.  I also wanted to
have a "master button" that when pressed would run each of the sub-scripts
in order.  My problem is that when the master button is pressed, the first
sub-script starts as it should and does the first few things it is supposed
to.  However, it too has a perlTK gui that asks the used for information.
Instead of displaying this gui, the next script that the parent script
sourced begins to run.

Attached is the bit of code for the master button.  Does anyone have any
ideas what I am doing incorrectly?

$go_b = $aw->Button(
        -text => "RUN SELECTED",
        -background => "green",
        -foreground => "black",
        -activebackground => "green",
        -activeforeground => "black",
        -cursor => "hand1",
        -justify => "center",
        -font => "helvbo18",
        -relief => "raised",
        -command => sub {
                        if ($run{drill}) {
                                do
"/genesis/sys/scripts/A/output/drill_out";
                        }
                        if ($run{rout}) {
                                do "/genesis/sys/scripts/A/output/rout_out";

                        }
                },
)->place(-anchor => "sw",
        -relx => "0",