I have been using Parallel::ForkManager for a while and it has worked great
for me I just used it again in another program and it's working ok. But I
was curious to see if anyone had any recommendations for other alternatives?

The current program I am considering using it in is a rewrite of a search
engine submission program we have been using for a long time and it
currently uses Parallel::ForkManager with 60 threads.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations of other things I should
try.

Thanks
zack