Hi everyone,
I have a problem using Getopt::Std. I depend on use strict for all my
code, and when I use Getopt::Std all the variables it creates (to
hold the command line option values) are flagged by strict because
they have not been scoped. I get errors like this:

Line 70:  Global symbol "$opt_m" requires explicit package name

If I don't use strict the program runs fine. Is there anything I can
do about this? Does anyone use both together?

Thanks for the help.

-Hans