On Sunday, May 12, 2002, at 09:20 , Uriel Wittenberg wrote:

> If your objective is to be contrary while appearing to want to help,
> perhaps your own objective could use some reassessment.

sorry to sound contrary - that is the sound of trying to
get my head around the 'solution' given the 'objective'.

> My objective is perfectly suited to my wishes -- and I believe I know
> even better than you what my wishes are. I want all emails bigger than a
> threshold I specify bounced unless they're on my whitelist.

ah there is a whitelist that is the 'exception'....

great.

since you are trying to solve for

        if ( $mailsize > $bounceSize )

your approximation seems good enough for that task.

ciao
drieux

---