I don't know if my mail arrived because I did not subscribe.Now I've sent a
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I hope I'm ok.
My simple questions were:
How can I cut from a file a line where I match a word?

- If I have a file with many lines,I want to cut the lines where the word
"example"(or a pattern matching) is contained.

ex.
this is
an example
for you

become

this is
for you

And how can I cut just the word matched?

ex.
this is
an
for you

I need to extract from a file what is after @(to know dominion names) and to
take every name one time(I think to put it in a hash but I don't know how)

ex2.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

gives me

hotmail.com             #just one time
aol.com
yahoo.com
example.com

I hope to explain it better now.Thanks for your help.Bye