Hi Folks,

I've just worked my way though the learning perl (lama book) 3rd edition and
I must say I found it very good, and after lurking in here for a while and
hearing people talk about the perl cookbook. I took a wander over to amazon
and read the reviews, pretty so, so I though and for a technical book that
was written/published in 1998 it seems fairly old. So, my question is, is it
worth buying or should I just wait till the next/lastest version comes out ?

Thanks,
Patrick