--- "FLAHERTY, JIM-CONT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a test maker script, that generates random questions
> from a DB.  My grader script needs to grade those same
> random questions

Read, and then repost with a more specific question, one that
does not take 2 hours or more to figure out what you require.

http://perl.plover.com/Questions.html

Jonathan Paton

NB: I don't mean to be rude, or anything other than helpful.
You won't get a reasonable response without narrowing down
the question.

=====