From: TAWN Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 May 2002 13:42
To: 'Sudarsan Raghavan'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: total newbie - to programming and to perl

Ahh.. right

Ok.. it's a redhat linux 7.2 install I have, with gnome.. (this is at home)
and I have a (hateful) win 98 pc here at work.

Apologies for sounding so dim, but, will either of these machines have perl
installed ?

If I don't have perl, can I download it from the web? - if so, where from ?

Many thanks..

Jonathan