On Thursday, May 30, 2002, at 03:20 , Pollock, Joseph wrote:

> Another staff member tried this from IE (I have an older version of
> Netscape and it wouldn't even play) and reported the same non-events.
> Since the malware comes with so many apps, they probably already had it
> on their PC.  I don't have any of the common apps on my desktop, and I
> regularly scan for that stuff, so I probably wasn't the best test subject.

Hey, I'm on a Mac OS X box running OmniWeb - so I am like way less able to
be open to these things....

I had tried to replicate this a few other ways....

But I would prefer to get multiple Eye's on a 'possible attack'
early than have to do as I recently did with my homeboys on a
veterans list - where they FRAGGED each other with klez.... FNG's!!!
{ M-60's, Claymores, a variety of soviet gear, these they grok,
various windows based internet products..... well... it was
a bit of a fire fight.... }

Mea Kulpa! Sorry for the premature pop of Smoke.

ciao
drieux

---

this is clearly not the time to talk about 'reed'...

If you dig out Per Fjelstad any time soon, let him know
he still owes me a Go Game...