Good Morning,

In the error below where it says "Not a Win32::OLE object" Should I read
that as it is not defined on my server or it is not defined in OLE.pm?

##BOF##

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Undefined subroutine &Acrobat::FDF::newFromBuf called at
D:\Hemsell.org\scripts\employee_query.pl line 61.
Win32::OLE(0.1501): GetOleObject() Not a Win32::OLE object at C:/Program
Files/Perl/site/lib/OLE.pm line 115 during global destruction.

##EOF##

I am trying to setup the PDF to FDF samples from Adobe on my server.
I have followed the instructions and loaded the FDF DLL's and registered
them ect.
The ASP Scripts that create FDF objects work, just not the Perl scripts.

Regards,

Todd