try putting "my" before the declaration

my  ($sec,$min,$hour,$mday,$mon,$year,$wday,$yday,$isdst)=localtime(time);

-----Original Message-----
From: Lance Prais [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 1:55 PM
To: Perl
Subject: Day Month Issues

I am getting the following error when I execute my script. It is not
erroring out nor is it not working as I think it should.  I am just curious
why this is happening.  Any Ideas?

Thanks
Lance

CODE:

     ($sec,$min,$hour,$mday,$mon,$year,$wday,$yday,$isdst)=localtime(time);

ERROR:

Name "main::mday" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\
in\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::sec" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\b
n\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::isdst" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl
bin\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::year" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\
in\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::mon" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\b
n\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::wday" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\
in\outlook.pl line 15.
Name "main::yday" used only once: possible typo at
E:\sea621\siebsrvr\BIN\Perl\
in\outlook.pl line 15.